Dear Valued Eye Care Professional,
As the situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Johnson & Johnson Vision is here to support you, your patients, and overall public health. Our first commitment is always to the patients and healthcare professionals we serve, backed by Our Credo. We recognize that the current circumstances are affecting your ability to provide eye care. We want you to take comfort in how we are acting to best serve you and your patient needs during this time.
Helping make it easier for you to serve your patients.
- Implementing free standard direct-to-patient shipping from March 20, 2020 through December 31, 2021. Direct-to-patient shipping is a safe and convenient option to ensure your patients have access to the ACUVUE® prescriptions they need, while allowing you to take comfort that you are still capturing the sale in your office. This will automatically apply to direct-to-patient orders placed through Order Centre on www.jnjvisionpro.ca or legacy login www.OrderAcuvue.ca. Customer service can assist with any ordering help Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 7:30pm ET at 800-267-5098. We will also fund the cost of shipping through your authorized distributor.
- We are offering digital information and resources that you can provide to your patients regarding contact lens cleaning & care, safe insertion & removal and the new wearer guide.
Prioritizing safety at every level.
- To keep everyone as safe as possible our sales representatives are following provincial regulations and company mandated guidelines. The Company is focused on how it can help exceed your expectations by connecting with you in a manner that suits our current situation.
- Take comfort that we will keep delivering products to you. We have proven success with executing robust continuity plans at our manufacturing sites and have implemented efforts to ensure we maintain service levels and the safe delivery of products. At this time, we are not experiencing product supply shortages related to COVID-19, which will be continuously monitored.
Our Johnson & Johnson family is focused on helping support the health of the general public.
- We hope you take comfort in knowing that we are implementing these means because we care. In the coming days ahead, your sales representative will be in touch with additional information as we remain committed to supporting your patients, your staff and your practice to facilitate patient care during these challenging times – and beyond.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care division of Johnson & Johnson Inc.
200 Whitehall Drive, Markham ON L3R 0T5