1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Contact Lenses help keep eyes in their natural state all day and over time.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® helps protect the covered portions of the eye by blocking on average 96.1% UV-A and 99.9%† UV-B radiation from the sun.
- HYDRACLEAR® Technology features embedded PVP that mimics the mucin on both the cornea and eyelid helping minimize lens interaction.
- HYDRACLEAR® Technology makes the lens nearly invisible to the eye — the cornea can’t discern between the lens and the eyelid, and the eyelid can’t discern between the lens and the cornea.
- Available as a daily disposable lens
- Has comfort similar to the feel of no lens at all
8.5 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
9.0 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
–0.50D to –6.00D (0.25D steps)
–6.50D to –12.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
|Lens material||Narafilcon A|
|Dk/t (edge-corrected)**||118 x 10-9|
|UV blocker†||Class 1|
|Centre thickness at -3.00D (mm)||0.085|
|Inside-out mark||Yes (1-2-3)|
|Package size||30 lenses or 90 lenses|
4 Dimensions of Eye Health
Only 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® offers a combination of eye health benefits ranging from comfort to UV protection to help maintain the natural state of your patient’s eyes.†
Breathability: 98% of available oxygen reaches the cornea1
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Contact Lenses has effective delivery of oxygen to the cornea as evidenced by performance comparable to wearing no lens at all on key measures related to corneal oxygenation.
Explore Comfort Comparable to Wearing No Lens At All1
HYDRACLEAR® Technology provides the highest volume of wetting agent in the HYDRACLEAR® family, giving 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Contact Lenses comfort comparable to wearing no lens at all.