ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL
ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL
Life demands more of our eyes which can be especially troubling for presbyopes who are already experiencing a loss of accommodation, reduced tear film stability, along with increased light scatter. Your presbyopic patients demand more from their contact lenses. Finally, the multifocal your presbyopic patients have been waiting for - crisp, clear vision at all distances and in all lighting conditions plus all-day comfort.1
ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL unites three powerful technologies to address more presbyopic needs*.
Pupil Optimized Design
For vision at all distances2
- 100% of parameters tailored to pupil size variations across age and refraction^^2
- Same unique optical design across all ACUVUE® Multifocal contact lenses2
- 92% of patients successfully fit with first pair at first visit and 96% successfully fit in 2 pairs of lenses or less‡3
For all day comfort and consistent vision1
- Optimizes wetting agent distribution throughout the lens and on the surface4,5,6
- Our first and only lens material designed to prolong tear film stability4
- Delivers 2x lower evaporation rate§4,6
OptiBlue™ Light Filter
For clarity in all lighting conditions**1
- 60% blue-violet light filter, highest in the industry††4
- Reduces light scatter‡‡5
- Reduces halos and starbursts‡‡5
- Provides crisp, clear vision at all distances, in all lighting conditions, plus all-day comfort.1
- Unique optical design to help you see near, far, and in-between for clear, reliable vision.1
- Highest level blue-violet light filter for clarity in all lighting conditions††** 1,4
- Special technology that retains moisture and stabilizes tear film for all day comfort, even at the end of the day, and consistent vision throughout the day.‡‡ 1,4,5,6
- Highest class of UV blocking available in a contact lens.†¶
8.4 mm base curve/14.3 mm diameter
+6.00D to –9.00D (0.25D steps)
LOW: +0.75 to +1.25
MID: +1.50 to +1.75
HIGH: +2.00 to +2.50
|Lens Material||Senofilcon A|
OptiBlue™ Light Filter**
PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN
|Dk/t Value6 (edge-corrected)||147|
|UV Blocking†¶2||Class 1 | 100% UVB and 99.9% UVA|
|Visibility Tint||Yes | Blue-green|
|Inside-Out Mark||Yes | 1-2-3|
|Centre Thickness (mm @ -3.00D)||0.070|
|Available Pack Sizes||30 or 90 lenses for prescription
5 lenses for diagnostics
Proven on-eye performance in clinical trials§§:
- 94% report clear vision when using a digital device1
- 80% report clear vision near, far and in-between1
- 94% reported comfort throughout the day1
- 90% report end-of-day comfort1
*Versus 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL and ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL.
^^Compared to competitor’s designs, technology optimized for both the parameters of refractive error and add power.
‡ Four total lenses.
§ Versus DAILIES Total1®, MyDay® and Ultra®. Also significantly less than ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day.
†† Versus publicly available knowledge as of May 2022.
‡‡ Versus ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day.
§§Descriptive data from 4 clinical studies.
1 JJV Data on File 2022: Subjective Stand-Alone Claims for ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses - Exploratory Meta-analysis.
2 JJV Data on File 2022. ACUVUE® PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN Technology: JJVC Contact Lenses, Design Features, and Associated Benefits.
3JJV Data on File 2022: Stand-Alone Fit Success Claims for ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses.
4 JJV Data on File 2022. TearStableTM Technology Definition.
5 JJV Data on File 2022. Effect on Tear Film and Evaluation of Visual Artifacts of ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day Family with TearStable™ Technology.
6 JJV Data on File 2022. Material Properties: 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®, ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe® Technology and ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day with TearStable™ Technology Brand Contact Lenses and other daily disposable contact lens brands.
**Filtering of HEV light by contact lenses has not been demonstrated to confer any health benefit to the user, including but not limited to retinal protection, protection from cataract progression, reduced eye strain, improved contrast, improved acuity, reduced glare, improved low light vision, or improved circadian rhythm/sleep cycle. The Eye Care Professional should be consulted for more information.
†Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea & into the eye.
¶WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
ACUVUE® Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., by calling 1-800-267-5098 or by visiting jnjvisionpro.ca